Social media is an essential branch of any business development, especially during its junior stage. It goes hand in hand with business software development, web design, and more. The choice of a social media app development company that will handle all of it must be wise and careful. You’ll be working with that team for a long time.
That’s a huge chunk of work to outsource, after all.
To make sure you can focus on the business plan and company improvement, we are ready to take up the job. GNS-IT offers versatile developer services including web design, business automation software, mobile app creating, and more. We guarantee an individual approach, creativity, and experience based on over a decade of constant improvement.
Let us present to you what we do and how we do it so you can hire social app developers on clear facts rather than ads!
Hire Social App Developers That Will Take Care of the Whole Process
When outsourcing application building to a social media app development company, make sure you hire companies that:
- Have great teamwork abilities;
- Have creative yet critical thinking;
- Can keep up with sudden changes in plans;
- Will provide full-cycle service including analytics.
We’re sure about these qualities because this is how we hired our builder team. So, if you hire our agency, not only there will be no issues in the working process, but we’ll deliver a full cycle of:
- Researching the market;
- Branding the custom app;
- Designing it;
- Developing the network app;
- Maintaining it.
You can hire social app developers like us to work on one of these stages or all of them. Our team is resilient enough to successfully join a project at any stage from tools branding to final web monitoring.
Social Networking App Development Company: Our Efficiency in Numbers
We talk confidently about the expertise and talents of our programming team. To back up those claims, let us present some numbers:
- 12+ years of experience gave us 200+ customers since this social networking app development company was founded in 2007;
- Businesses in 11 countries have benefited from our services;
- 450+ projects in Edtech, E-Government, Health and Fitness, Travel, and more were completed;
- 130+ talented engineers were hired and trained by our social media app development company;
- 30% growth in staff was achieved last year, and we’re aiming higher.
On this website, you can find a team that will apply all the achievements to build your very own social media app. And as we finish, maybe you’ll get interested in the other services we provide. The list includes:
- Web design;
- Enterprise resource planning software (ERP);
- Customer relationship management software (CRM);
- Startup product development.
Social Media App Development Company: What We Provide with the Job
We’ve said a lot about how we can help you build an efficient tool for your business marketing. But that’s not all, since the quality of the final product alone isn’t what makes us a great choice.
Here are some of the other benefits you’ll get if you hire Java developer like us:
- Risk management due to our professionalism;
- Agile methodology that allows tight collaboration between the product and the Client;
- Time- and money-saving due to our speed and prices;
- Ability to focus on business development since we’ll take care of the whole IT part;
- Up-to-date coding due to our regular qualification improvement;
- Transparency so you always know what we’re doing;
- Compliance with your rules (signing NDAs, working with sensitive data, etc.);
- Project estimate before cooperation.
If you hire social app developers like us, you will get a reliable ally and a strong manager willing to deliver the quality and functionality you need. On the website, you can see some of the projects we worked on. Use it as our portfolio, a snippet of what we can bring to your growing business.
And in case you have additional questions about our social media app development company, visit our SNS pages (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter), give us a call, or send an email. Our team is always ready to provide the needed information to potential clients.