The Viking Planet
Tickets management system
A new web application that provides the functionality of tickets management system for the Norway first interactive entertainment center in Oslo based on viking heritage.
- To develop the web application to represent The Viking Planet concept and make it accessible online for its current visitors by providing the availability of the different types of payment systems with the possibility of further customization and expansion.
- Tickets purchasing online via integration with payment systems PayPal, Apple Pay, including credit card payment - Braintree (Visa / MasterCard / AmEx).
- Integration with POS system and setting the scanning devices which are connected to the tickets management system.
- To provide the displaying of the information at scanning the ticket by the visitors on the entering screen in accordance with the developed logic.
- Center workload, prices and discount logic in administrative area.
- Letsdeal platform coupons activation with the purpose to book the tickets.
- Reporting - up-to-date reports for every possible dimension: tickets purchased number, visitors number etc.
- Symfony PHP Framework
- Vue.js (NUXT)
- Node.js (WebSockets)
- GitLab CI
- 1 PM
- 1 BA
- 1 UX Designer
- 1 Backend Developer
- 2 Frontend Developers
- 1 QA
- 1 DevOps
- 3 month